It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Klipsch gets vibrant, intros S4i Rugged in-ear headphones Klipsch gets vibrant, intros S4i Rugged in-ear headphones
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Klipsch gets vibrant, intros S4i Rugged in-ear headphones

Old 13th July 2012, 08:34   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Klipsch gets vibrant, intros S4i Rugged in-ear headphones

The last we saw some colorful headphones from Klipsch was when it introduced the purple Lou Reed X10i in-ears last holiday season. Just in time for the summer, the headphone maker is unleashing a rugged version of its S4i earbuds -- and in four vibrant finishes, no less (red, yellow, orange and blue). Although this water-resistant S4i variant seems practically identical to the S5i Rugged in-ears, we're told that internally they pack the same 8.5mm dual magnet drivers as their namesake. Naturally, the in-ears feature an iDevice-compatible inline remote / mic, but you'll merely get a basic case in place of the flashlight-equipped version reserved for the S5i. The S4i Ruggeds are set to go sale before the month's out, and best of all they're just priced at just $99. Hit up the press release after the break for more info in the meantime.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/12/k...ar-headphones/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote