It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Kingston Digital Offers Automatic Cloud Backup to Personal Secure USB Flash Kingston Digital Offers Automatic Cloud Backup to Personal Secure USB Flash
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kingston Digital Offers Automatic Cloud Backup to Personal Secure USB Flash

Old 8th January 2015, 16:15   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Kingston Digital Offers Automatic Cloud Backup to Personal Secure USB Flash

Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the additional feature of cloud backup to the DataTraveler Locker+ G3 (DTLPG3) USB 3.0 Flash drive for personal security. DTLPG3 offers hardware encryption, password protection and fast USB 3.0 transfer speeds to keep one's personal data safe.

Consumers now have the option of automatically backing up a DataTraveler Locker+ G3 to their preferred cloud storage provider such as Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox or Box via included ClevX USBtoCLOUD software. Kingston and ClevX first worked together in 2012 on an encrypted USB drive with a built-in anti-malware scan engine for enterprise customers. With the DTLPG3, consumers can rest assured that if the DTLPG3 is lost or misplaced, photos, personal documents and other files are still safely stored and accessible in the cloud.

"We are excited to offer cloud backup to our existing fast and secure consumer level USB Flash drive," said Ken Campbell, Flash Business Manager, Kingston. "The DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is easy to use, durable and ensures consumers' personal documents are safe and also always available to them."

http://www.techpowerup.com/208660/ki...usb-flash.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote