It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Jabra SPEAK 410 USB Speakerphone Review @ NikKTech Jabra SPEAK 410 USB Speakerphone Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jabra SPEAK 410 USB Speakerphone Review @ NikKTech

Old 25th October 2012, 08:32   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Jabra SPEAK 410 USB Speakerphone Review @ NikKTech

Although I've participated in quite a few online conference calls over the past years I've never actually paid much attention to related peripherals. However since as of late some of you have asked for reviews of such devices i started scouting around to see which manufacturers have them in their product lines. The fact however that most of you are not really looking to spend much on such devices gave me a hard time since finding something to fit that description without of course sacrificing quality was not an easy task. Luckily our friends over at Jabra don't only carry Bluetooth and wired earsets/headsets in their product lines but they also manufacture high quality professional/enterprise class VOIP (Voice Over IP) compatible products such as the SPEAK 410 USB Speakerphone we have here with us today.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...b-speakerphone
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote