It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Intel Hades Canyon NUC8i7HVK @ LanOC Reviews Intel Hades Canyon NUC8i7HVK @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Intel Hades Canyon NUC8i7HVK @ LanOC Reviews

Old 22nd June 2018, 10:18   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Intel Hades Canyon NUC8i7HVK @ LanOC Reviews

From time to time in the hardware market, there are weird and interesting products that come out that seem to break the norm. In the past, you used to see them all the time. For example All in One video cards with capturing built in, crazy multi CPU boards like the SR-2 and SR-X, Asus's crazy dual GPU MARS and Ares cards and so on. Well right there along with them are the Hades Canyon NUCs from Intel. Okay, NUCs are cool, but what makes these so crazy and special. Well Along with the Intel CPU inside, they actually have AMD Vega graphics. Now lots of PCs being sold these days have Intel CPUs with an AMD dedicated GPU, but what they did here is different. They are both on the same chip! So it's not a big surprise they went with the Hades Canyon name, Hades is another word for Hell and its clear things have frozen over there for these two to be working together like this. So before things thaw out I'm going to check out its features, software, and performance then figure out if this SFF PC has a place in the market or my LAN bag.

https://lanoc.org/review/pc-hardware...nyon-nuc8i7hvk
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote