It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
i-Mego Throne Gold Over Ear Headphones Review @ TestFreaks i-Mego Throne Gold Over Ear Headphones Review @ TestFreaks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

i-Mego Throne Gold Over Ear Headphones Review @ TestFreaks

Old 23rd May 2013, 06:40   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default i-Mego Throne Gold Over Ear Headphones Review @ TestFreaks

Music is a huge part of our lives, I know I don't leave home without my MP3 player and if I do happen to forget it I have music on my phone. The problem with these mp3 players and phones is that the headphones that comes with them usually aren't best especially if you like good sounding music. Today for review I have the i-Mego Throne headphones, these are over the ear style and in my time with them I found them to be excellent overall in sound and build quality. The sound from the Throne headphones is crisp and full and clear, but they might be a little bit heavy on the bass and slightly light on the treble. It just all depends on the type of music you prefer to listen to. The Throne headphones might be considered expensive by some, coming in at about $130, but for good sound you have to pay a little more and these are definitely worth the price. So read on to learn more about the i-Mego Throne headphones..

http://blog.testfreaks.com/review/re...ar-headphones/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote