It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
How (and Why) to Fearlessly Carry Your Camera Everywhere How (and Why) to Fearlessly Carry Your Camera Everywhere
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How (and Why) to Fearlessly Carry Your Camera Everywhere

Old 16th June 2019, 06:25   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default How (and Why) to Fearlessly Carry Your Camera Everywhere

Cameras are made for taking photos, not sitting in a drawer in your house. Here’s how to—and why you should—carry your camera pretty much anywhere, no matter what you’re doing.

My camera has been through a lot. I’ve held it while I tumbled down a ski hill, I’ve banged or bashed it more times than I can count, it’s been splashed by waves, and it’s still sticky from where a pint of beer got spilled on it. But by having it with me and putting it through all this (and more!), I’ve taken some great photos. I’ve never missed a shot because I left my camera at home out of fear.

John Shedd once said, “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” It’s the same with cameras. They’re tools for capturing images. If you aren’t going to take your camera out and shoot, you’re doing it wrong.

Now, of course, you can take great photos without your camera every leaving a photo studio, but that’s a tiny part of photography as a whole. For anything like landscapes, adventure sports, street photography, or travel photography, you’re going to need to put your camera at risk to get the shot.

https://www.lifesavvy.com/4087/how-a...ra-everywhere/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote