It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
How to use an Xbox Controller as a USB PC Gamepad How to use an Xbox Controller as a USB PC Gamepad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to use an Xbox Controller as a USB PC Gamepad

Old 25th November 2004, 00:40   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default How to use an Xbox Controller as a USB PC Gamepad

Just like I am an obsessed casemodder I also love to play games, I usually play FPS games but now and then I like to play something else. When I bought Tony Hawk Underground 2 the game simply wasn’t playable with a mouse and keyboard so I needed a gamepad. I had a lot of consoles but I like the Xbox controller the most of all, however that is a personal preference. The big plus of an Xbox is that it is in fact an extremely modded pc, well in my eye’s it is. So if you know how to strip and solder a few wires you can get your Xbox controller to work on your pc, here’s how we do it.

http://www.ocmodshop.com/default.aspx?a=223