It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
How Facebook Is Slowly Eating The Rest Of The Internet How Facebook Is Slowly Eating The Rest Of The Internet
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How Facebook Is Slowly Eating The Rest Of The Internet

Old 13th April 2016, 08:02   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default How Facebook Is Slowly Eating The Rest Of The Internet

I'm no expert but I'll tell you how I think Facebook is "slowly eating the rest of the internet." They do it just like this article says, by releasing "me too" versions of popular products or services and hope its 1.6 billion users start using their version out of convenience. Facebook offers what Periscope does but with an added bonus — it's now exactly where the people are. There's no pitch, no need to download the next big app. It's on Facebook. You have Facebook. Why go anywhere else? Great people take great ideas. By adding these new features, Facebook at least competes for developing market shares. It's what any successful company would do. The question is, can Facebook continue to reinvent what's already on the market? And, more important, when does innovating become duplicating?

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2016/04/...rest_internet/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote