It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
GIGABYTE Implements Safety Measures Against Intel ME And TXE Security Vulnerabilities GIGABYTE Implements Safety Measures Against Intel ME And TXE Security Vulnerabilities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GIGABYTE Implements Safety Measures Against Intel ME And TXE Security Vulnerabilities

Old 24th November 2017, 18:55   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default GIGABYTE Implements Safety Measures Against Intel ME And TXE Security Vulnerabilities

Keep Your Systems Protected From Potential Threats

Taipei, Taiwan, November, 2017 – GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, has implemented safety measures aligned with Intel®'s response to the Intel Management Engine (ME) and Intel Trusted Execution Engine (TXE) security vulnerabilities, so customers can be reassured their motherboards are fully protected. For all customers who have purchased GIGABYTE motherboards for Intel platforms, please visit the official website to download the latest BIOS versions as well as ME and TXE drivers.

The updates for the motherboards will be released starting with the Z370, 200 series and then previous generation motherboards. For more information on the Intel ME and TXE security vulnerabilities, please visit the Intel Security Center website for more details: https://security-center.intel.com/ad...nguageid=en-fr

GIGABYTE is committed to ensuring the quality and service of our motherboards. Any issues that affect the user's experience with our products will be addressed with the utmost concern.

To learn more about GIGABYTE:

http://www.gigabyte.com

About GIGABYTE
GIGABYTE, a global leading brand in the IT industry, offers a broad product portfolio including Motherboards, Graphics Cards, PC Components, PC Peripherals, Laptops, Desktop PCs, Network Communications, Servers and Mobile Phones. GIGABYTE also demonstrates the pinnacle of its hardware excellence in AORUS, in which it provides a full spectrum of innovative gaming products that deliver the ultimate performance and exemplify PC's capability of bringing gamers unprecedented delights. Since its founding in 1986, GIGABYTE has taken the lead in the world's motherboard and graphics card innovations and been internationally recognized by National Quality Award, Taiwan Excellence Award, Asia Info Tech 100, and as a Taiwan Top 20 Global Brand. With the idea to "Upgrade Your Life", GIGABYTE creates innovative digital solutions that completely satisfy consumer needs and desires. Please visit www.gigabyte.com for more information.
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote