It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Giada’s D2308, A High-End Mini-PC Giada’s D2308, A High-End Mini-PC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Giada’s D2308, A High-End Mini-PC

Old 17th June 2013, 13:43   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Giada’s D2308, A High-End Mini-PC

June 17th, 2013 Shenzhen, China – Giada Technology, a world famous manufacturer of compact desktop PCs, has launched one of the strongest mini-PCs on the market, the D2308.

Using the latest 4th generation Intel (Haswell) Core i5/i7 CPU, with the powerful NVIDIA GTX650 enthusiast GPU, Giada has created a high-end mini computing platform that is targeted at living room computer needs and CEO-level business environments. The D2308 also features 3 antennas for maximum signal reception and wireless throughput with a maximum speed of 450Mbps.

The D2308 is designed from the ground up for high-end home theater uses. Not only supporting Ultra HD 4Kx2K content with two HDMI outputs, the unit comes with a Bluray/DVD player.

Support for the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) which provides extensive security with high levels of data encryption, allows the use of D2308-based systems in various applications in IT departments of large enterprises.

The D2308 system is also ideal for industrial control applications, smart traffic control systems, security and surveillance systems, commercial terminals and other similar applications which require small size, wide choice of interfaces, simplicity and reliability of use.

Featuring an ultra-compact size, the Giada D2308 offers unprecedented performance in its size group thanks to the modern single-chip system logic, the new Haswell architecture, giving a performance increase of approximately 15% over the earlier generation, with a TDP reaching only 70W. It unit also has RST- Intel Rapid Storage Technology allowing enterprise solutions to integrate SBA onto the chipset for reliable, cost-efficient storage.

The Giada D2308 is equipped with two SO-DIMM slots, which allows for the installation of up to 16GB of DDR3-1333/1600 RAM with an additional 1GB of VRAM onboard. The motherboard also features two Mini-PCIe slots which allows for the use of extra peripherals (1 x mSATA SSD; 1 x PCIe/USB). The 5.1 channel audio codec is based on the ALC662 and there is a Gigabit Ethernet port. The inside of the system allows for the installation of a 2.5 inch SATA drive.

The new 4th generation Intel Core processors feature a powerful DirectX 11 core, which is compatible with a wide range of today’s 3D games and supports the majority of data rendering technologies of today. HDMI and DVI technologies with support for HDCP as well as an optional analog VGA interface are provided for video signal output.

The Giada D2308 is equipped with a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module to support 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth network standards.

Giada’s developers took care in providing a complete range of modern interfaces and features for convenient operation whether the system is assembled for home, office or industrial use. For example, the front panel of the D2308 features analog Jack connectors to plug a microphone and headphones, 2 USB 2.0 and 3 USB 3.0 connectors as well as one 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO). These connectors allow use of a wide range of external devices.

Internal interfaces include TPM connector, a SATA port with power connector.

The Giada D2308 system is equipped with a Phoenix EFI BIOS with support for an ACPI interface. The systems are fully compatible with the majority of popular operating systems including Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Linux.

Learn more about Giada’s entire line up of compact desktop PCs and motherboards at: www.Giadatech.com

About Giada
Giada Technology is a leading cloud-computing equipment supplier and is a wholly owned subsidiary of JIEHE Technology Development Company, Ltd. Giada derives its name from the Italian word for Jade, denoting the company’s commitment to developing and manufacturing high quality, compact and eco-friendly desktop PCs and tablets with an eye toward energy efficiency without sacrificing features or performance. Giada products are distributed and resold through channel partners. Giada products proudly features AMD® and Intel® Core™ & Atom™ processors.
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote