It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
ErgoDox Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Kit @ LanOC Reviews ErgoDox Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Kit @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ErgoDox Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Kit @ LanOC Reviews

Old 2nd February 2015, 06:35   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default ErgoDox Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Kit @ LanOC Reviews

So over the past few years I have been lucky enough to cover nearly every new and interesting mechanical keyboard I could find. This includes various models with RGB backlighting, unique switches, and even an ergonomic model. That said there have still been a few mechanical keyboards that I haven't been able to get my hands on, mostly because they are a little less mainstream. Well last last year I had the chance to talk with a fairly new group buy website called Massdrop, some of you may have heard of it. Massdrop really caught my eye because they do group buys on enthusiasts focused products. It just so happened there mechanical keyboard buyer has seen our coverage in the past and was excited to work with us. I don't think there is a more fitting product to cover than the ErgoDox Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Kit. This is what helped establish Massdrop and it is also one of the most unique keyboards you can get.

http://lanoc.org/review/input-device...l-keyboard-kit
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote