It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
DXRacer M-Series Game Chair @ LanOC Reviews DXRacer M-Series Game Chair @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DXRacer M-Series Game Chair @ LanOC Reviews

Old 15th April 2014, 08:23   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default DXRacer M-Series Game Chair @ LanOC Reviews

I've spoken about it in a few previous reviews but it's really important to remember that there are a few things beyond your PC itself that will really improve your gaming experience. A few of the obvious examples are your keyboard and mouse but there are others that you might not even consider. A perfect example of something that most people skimp on is their chair. The ironic thing is that your chair is used more than any other product at your desk. As someone who spends both their work and recreational time in front of a PC, a high quality chair is even more important. I have been using the same "racing" style office chair for nearly 10 years now, after being repaired multiple times the chair has seen better days. When I came across the chairs from a company called DXRacer they fit the bill perfectly. Let's see if their M-Series Gaming Chair can keep me gaming for the next 10 years.

http://lanoc.org/review/other/6847-d...ies-game-chair
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote