DVD Decrypter 18.104.22.168
DVD Decrypter is a free tool which enables you decrypt and copy a DVD to your PC's hard disk. From there you can choose to watch them with the likes of PowerDVD and WinDVD or you can re-encode them to MPEG1 (VCD) or DivX. Advanced functionality can be found in the context menus.
- Added: Proper support for DL media
- Added: Support for 'Calculate Optimal' and 'User Specified' Layer break positions for DL media
- Added: 'Structure' Protection checking for protected discs (Normal and Aggressive modes)
- Added: Automatic 'Transfer Length' setting - Manual setting is used when it fails
- Added: Book Type / Bit setting for BenQ, LG, LITE-ON, Nu Tech/QSI and Ricoh drives
- Added: Detection of OS upgrades (i.e. 95 -> XP) so as to reinitialise the default I/O Interface
- Added: Bus type is now displayed where the drive string is. i.e. '_NEC DVDRW 3500AG 2.15 (G:) (ATA)'
- Added: Option to automatically delete the image after you've burnt it
- Added: A 'Hint' when you hover over the source 'Sectors' text in ISO Write mode. Shows number of sectors on each layer
- Added: ISO Write modes info window now displays the Layer 0 Data Zone capacity on DL discs
- Added: File splitting options to the IFO mode context menus
- Added: 'Safe Mode' - Press F7 while the splashscreen is up
- Added: Ability to 'Pause' the ripping process. Hit the 'stop' button as usual and then hit 'Pause'
- Added: Ability to Drag and Drop into the 'Create DVD MDS File' window file list box
- Added: Ability to Drag and Drop into the ISO Write mode 'Source' box
- Added: Support for reading DVD Decrypter's original .DVD files - now used by CloneCD when making DVD images
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:53.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO