It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
DBPower Hawkeye-II FPV Wifi Drone Quadcopter with Camera Review DBPower Hawkeye-II FPV Wifi Drone Quadcopter with Camera Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DBPower Hawkeye-II FPV Wifi Drone Quadcopter with Camera Review

Old 16th November 2015, 07:58   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default DBPower Hawkeye-II FPV Wifi Drone Quadcopter with Camera Review

Drones are the big thing now and it seems every helicopter and quadcopter is a drone and that's wrong I think, but there's nothing I can do about it, drones are popular and they sell. Anyway, today for review I've got quadcopter or drone from DBPower and it's called the Hawkeye-II and it has a camera built-into that you can actually connect to your phone and see through so it's like you're in it flying along. I love remote control products, especially those that fly and this one needs some improvement. Read on to learn more…

http://technogog.com/review/review-o...r-with-camera/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GoPro shows off footage from its first camera drone Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 29th October 2015 08:30
Hitec Q-Cop 450 FPV Quadcopter Drone Review Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 27th October 2015 15:16
DBPOWER BA-800 Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver Review @ Technogog Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 5th October 2015 07:17
Tiny drone-friendly 4K camera lets you swap lenses Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 21st July 2015 07:24
Polaroid's tiny Cube camera now packs WiFi Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th June 2015 12:01
AirDog's auto-following camera drone launches on August 31st Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 2nd June 2015 08:04
Filmmakers hack drone to carry 1,000 fps 4K camera Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd April 2015 18:12
Crashing this 80-megapixel drone camera is a $60K mistake Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 2nd April 2015 07:57
Samsung's WiFi-only Galaxy Camera ships this month for $450 Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 5th April 2013 08:19
Samsung outs cheaper, WiFi-only Galaxy Camera Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 19th February 2013 10:04