It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO and RTS Gaming Mouse Review Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO and RTS Gaming Mouse Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO and RTS Gaming Mouse Review

Old 30th March 2012, 07:11   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO and RTS Gaming Mouse Review

Since the inception of the first point and click device for computers, there has been someone sitting in a corner thinking to themselves "what can I do to make this better and more useful?" Over many years of evolution we went from mice with just one button on them, to mice with a pair of buttons and a scroll wheel. For many users this is more than enough to deal with as far as their point and click needs go for emails or finding a recipe for Peking duck for the next family gathering. For me, I prefer a mouse to have as many buttons on it as comfortably possible. By this I mean that if given enough buttons to my mice, I prefer to set my gun swap there, grenades, knife, even the push to talk for whatever application I am on at the time I am gaming. The latter part is the biggest concern to me and that is giving me what I want in options without having an odd shape or having to contort my hands in painful ways to utilize all of the buttons.

Corsair matches the K90 keyboard we just looked at with a gaming mate in the Vengeance series. This compatriot in action will allow users to not only have functionality for MMO and RTS games, but the ability it offers the FPS gamers isn't so shabby either. In the evolution of mice, a lot of us prefer a page forward, page back and selectable DPI on the fly is also something that most of us are getting used to by now. What most of us aren't used to in mice is the sleek and attractive package that this newest submission has incorporated into this design from Corsair. Things like an aluminum frame and the blue and white LEDs are things that lend it to be the perfect mate to sit alongside the K90 as you will soon see for yourself.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/463...iew/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote