It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler

Old 29th April 2010, 08:42   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler

Corsair has really put quite the name out for themselves. With really top notch power supplies, Corsair built quite a following as well. Not too long ago they opened their minds and started designing chassis’ such as the Obsidian 800D. This chassis , again, was top notch with no stone unturned, keeping the Corsair name intact. On top of what I have seen or bought myself over the years in memory sticks or power supplies, I have now gotten my dirty little grubbies on one of the most popular coolers on many forums.

I’m not exactly sure how I got overlooked when all the samples were being sent, but with one of my latest reviews, the ECO from CoolIT, a lot of the comments were based on “where is the H50?” – Well, here it is! With some crafty trading of other parts I had on hand, I was able to locate in a forum sale, one brand new in box Corsair Hydro Series H50. It was so new that when I received the shipment, the cooler arrived still sealed in the plastic outer wrapping. It just wouldn’t be fair of me to test out a used cooler, so in my hunt I was looking for only brand new or unused. With the shipping plastic in place, rest assured this Corsair H50 is exactly that.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/325...ler/index.html