It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
CoolIT Domino A.L.C. Liquid-Cooling System Review CoolIT Domino A.L.C. Liquid-Cooling System Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CoolIT Domino A.L.C. Liquid-Cooling System Review

Old 25th April 2009, 12:48   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default CoolIT Domino A.L.C. Liquid-Cooling System Review

There are over two dozens of highly efficient CPU air coolers in the market today. However, mass production liquid-cooling systems didn’t turn out as successful, unfortunately. I took my time and counted: so far I have tested 15 different liquid-cooling systems and two kits for building a liquid-cooling system. Except a few really remarkable solutions, such as Swiftech H20-220 Compact / Apex Ultra+, there are only two more really winning solutions: Koolance Exos-2 LX and Zalman Reserator XT. All other systems yielded to super-coolers in cooling efficiency and acoustics. However, both liquid-cooling systems mentioned above cost 5+ times more than a good air cooler, therefore we couldn’t really justify the transition.

CoolIT Systems tried to kill two birds with one stone: design a liquid-cooling system that would outperform super-coolers in efficiency and do it for a price comparable to that of a super-cooler.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/coo...omino-alc.html