It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Cooler Master 750 Watt GX PSU Cooler Master 750 Watt GX PSU
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cooler Master 750 Watt GX PSU

Old 4th March 2010, 14:47   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Cooler Master 750 Watt GX PSU

When we build our computer systems, the first thing we need to ask ourselves, 'What am I planning on using in my computer?' When we get our thoughts settled out on what video cards, CPU, motherboards, type and size of the memory, right down to the HDD's we are going to use. The next thing we should ask ourselves, 'What PSU should I be using, that will properly power my new computer?' Tring to find that perfect balance of power and cost is not an easy task. But we all know that by getting the cheapest PSU we can get is not exactly the best option. Because these sub-standard PSU's on average cost us more in the long run, then what we paid for them.

I have seen and heard of some rather strange things on what happens on a under powered computer, or when someone uses a sub standard PSU. I seen a PSU literally blow up, I have experienced computer lock ups, unexplianed overheating of key computer components, too losing conductivity with my USB peripherals. The possiblities are endless on what can and will happen when we use a under powered computer, or when a computer uses a sub-standard PSU.

When ever someone is building a new computer, or when someone is asking for PSU advice. I normally advise the use of at least a 750 watt PSU from a reputable company. Even if they may or may not use its full potential, a 750watt PSU will give their computers the necessary power it needs, and also allow the user a bit more flexibility on future upgrades. I have used Cooler Master PSU's in my computer builds for a few years now, And I have never experienced any power related issues from these PSU's. With all of this in mind, lets give Cooler Masters newest addition of PSU's a good work out.

http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=1782