It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
CES 2013 through the eyes of our contest winner CES 2013 through the eyes of our contest winner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CES 2013 through the eyes of our contest winner

Old 28th January 2013, 09:47   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default CES 2013 through the eyes of our contest winner

Many entered, but it was Daniel Orren who sent in a great green-screened video that snagged him a temporary spot on the Engadget crew at this year's CES. Hanging with the team in our trusty trailer, getting comped meals, roaming the floor, wearing mind-controlled cat ears -- honestly, it's probably just easier to list all of the things the photographer didn't do the other week in Vegas.

With the dust settled, we asked Orren how he enjoyed the trip. "The showroom floor was a lot bigger than I had anticipated originally, so naturally this was great as there were more gadgets." Amongst the highlights: "My favorite times would have to be hanging with the Engadget crew, it's nice just chatting with everyone about all the cool stuff you've seen that day/week and just geeking out." And as for that inevitable question, the one we ask ourselves right around this time each year, " I'd love to go back to CES if given the chance, and who knows, maybe I'll just go on my own in a few years."

Also included in the prize package was an Engadget Show segment to call his very own. When he wasn't occupied with the Steambox and 4K TVs, our film crew was following Orren around to find out what it's like going to CES as a first-timer. Check in after the break for the results.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/26/c...ontest-winner/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote