It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Capsule Gaming Headset Roundup Capsule Gaming Headset Roundup
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Capsule Gaming Headset Roundup

Old 2nd September 2013, 07:48   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Capsule Gaming Headset Roundup

People underspend on peripherals. There, I said it. Paying up for quality, be it a keyboard, a mouse, or a gaming headset, usually results in a measurably better experience. I watched my best friend's boyfriend's face light up when he started talking about the Corsair K70 keyboard I recommended to him, and it's not an unusual reaction: people often don't know how good things can be.

Gaming headsets are a trickier proposition. First, audiophiles should just close this review now, because these products straight up aren't for you. That's not to say these headsets offer poor sound quality, but they're not calibrated for and not designed for studio accurate sound. Their primary reasons for being are to produce an immersive gaming experience with usable positional audio and to offer decent microphone communication for VoIP. For these products, the issues turn into whether or not the headset is comfortable, sound is at least of palatable quality, the positional audio is effective, and the features included are useful.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7252/c...ries-and-razer
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote