It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
BitFenix Survivor Mid Tower Chassis BitFenix Survivor Mid Tower Chassis
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BitFenix Survivor Mid Tower Chassis

Old 10th November 2010, 13:19   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default BitFenix Survivor Mid Tower Chassis

If the name BitFenix isn't on your radar yet, I have to assume you have been living under a rock since CES back in January. In case you haven't been here and looked at previous reviews, I was privileged to be one of the select few to see the Colossus back in August so we could be one of the first to bring forth the new innovations and design ideas that BitFenix brings to the table. Even if the chassis wasn't as aesthetically pleasing to you as it was to me, the Colossus showed just how in depth BitFenix went to bring you a spin on some older ideas while still bringing things we had yet to see before.

Today we are going to look at the Survivor, the all inclusive version of the Survivor Core from BitFenix. This is the entry to mid tower chassis' from them, and with a whole new look, some new toys, and security in mind, BitFenix delivered the Survivor to my door. From what I have seen from the original version shown at CES, there has been a couple of changes, and due to this being a pre-production sample that I received, there are still design changes and research and development happening as I type this, but the basics are all here and we get to have a look now!

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/364...sis/index.html