It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Banished @ LanOC Reviews Banished @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banished @ LanOC Reviews

Old 24th February 2014, 07:31   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Banished @ LanOC Reviews

Full disclosure, I typically loath doing game reviews. Testing hardware typically can be done along side of me working on something else, for example I can test the comfort of a headset while benchmarking a video card, while also writing when tests are running. Games on the other hand require days and sometimes weeks of gameplay for testing. I know some of you might think I’m crazy, because playing games and getting to call it work sounds amazing. But when we have to publish multiple articles a week, it’s just impossible. That being said, a new game called Banished launched just a few days ago and has so far had been extremely popular on steam (it is as I write this the top selling game over a half priced Call of Duty: Ghosts and a whole bunch of games that are 75% off from Ubisoft) and Reddit. I have been playing it non-stop and a lot of people hit me up on Facebook and on steam asking for my thoughts on the game. Why not put it all together for everyone to see!

http://lanoc.org/review/games/6823-banished
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote