It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
ASUS P8H67-I Deluxe H67 mITX Motherboard Review ASUS P8H67-I Deluxe H67 mITX Motherboard Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ASUS P8H67-I Deluxe H67 mITX Motherboard Review

Old 23rd May 2011, 10:59   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default ASUS P8H67-I Deluxe H67 mITX Motherboard Review

What was the first thing they made after the wheel was invented? I am not sure about what Wikipedia has to say, but to the best of my understanding, it was probably my friend's old school Mazda -- which finally decided to kick the bucket a few weeks ago. To commemorate its death after years of unfaithful service, I decided to poke some fun at him, and brought him to the local junkyard -- also known as a Hyundai dealership -- to check out what the future has in store for him. When I sat down inside the brand new 2011 Elantra parked inside the showroom after gawking at its obnoxiously overdone and fundamentally awkward interpretation of the company's "fluidic sculpture" theme, a pretty female salesperson about our age (I'm 20) walked over and greeted us. She highlighted a few features of the car, and then allowed us to explore on our own. Right after she turned around, I got out of the driver's seat, and leaned over to my friend, who was standing outside. "I think I like the girl more", I said. My friend nodded in agreement. "Yeah, she's prettier than anything around here." (His sister, on the other hand, wasn't very pleased.) My point is, despite the fact there is usually nothing good inside a Hyundai dealership, there can be exceptions. There can be surprises. In the same way, when is the last time you've looked at some compact mini-ITX PC and thought to yourself, "This thing must be one underpowered computer for people who don't care about performance?" Well, as the old saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover. If it has an ASUS P8H67-I Deluxe mITX motherboard under the hood, then don't pee your pants when it smokes the riced out full tower PC next to it. Featuring a standard LGA 1155 socket for the latest Intel Sandy Bridge processors, a PCI Express x16 slot to accommodate the graphics card of your choice, what we have here is some serious awesomeness in a very compact package. Ready to find out more? Let's roll.

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/asus_p8h67_i_deluxe