It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Asus Maximus Extreme Asus Maximus Extreme
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Asus Maximus Extreme

Old 1st January 2008, 12:47   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Asus Maximus Extreme

Ferrari automobiles, Rolex watches and Brioni suits. Each of these items commands respect in their individual fields. Standing as the pinnacle of engineering, each of these products fetch a high premium but with that premium comes the satisfaction of knowing you are getting the very best. While they may not be the most practical choices for one reason or another, they deliver on their promise of quality. Which brings me to the Maximus Extreme, a motherboard that offers the very latest in features and options. Keeping the enthusiast in mind, this motherboard was not designed for a casual gamer or even a hard-core gamer who only loves to play. No. This board was designed for those of us who must tweak and fiddle endlessly, eek out every last MHz of performance. Is it practical? Much like a Ferrari, there are cheaper ways to get to the store but this is the one we all dream about. So come with me as I dive deep into the inner workings of the Maximus Extreme and try to uncover the true potential of this board. And if nothing else, you get to use the line 'I have a Maximus, what do you have?'

http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=1205