It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Ask Engadget: best case for the Samsung Galaxy S III? Ask Engadget: best case for the Samsung Galaxy S III?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Engadget: best case for the Samsung Galaxy S III?

Old 30th July 2012, 10:07   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Ask Engadget: best case for the Samsung Galaxy S III?

We know you've got questions, and if you're brave enough to ask the world for answers, here's the outlet to do so. This week's Ask Engadget inquiry is coming to us from is from Amandeep, who needs a case for his new superphone. If you're looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.

"Hey guys, I just snagged myself a new Galaxy S III, but I'm at a loss when it comes to deciding on a case. I'm looking for something that falls between the typical silicone wrap and a full-on army grade rubber block of invincibility. It needs to provide sufficient protection from the occasional drop or two while staying relatively sleek and somewhat stylish. That said, my last phone was a Thunderbolt with an extended battery, so it's safe to say that I won't mind a bit of thickness. I've had my eye on a Shell-Gel series case from Ballistic, but I'm still in need of suggestions. Any ideas?"

How about it peeps? What do you use to protect your Galaxy S III that you'd recommend to another? Constructive suggestions are always welcomed.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/28/a...-galaxy-s-iii/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote