Another Steam update
* Source MODs will now automatically appear in the games list
* Improved startup process for Steam
* Fixed crash when creating a backup that would span multiple DVDs
* Fixed a bug that would unnecessarily validate Steam caches after a cache corruption
* Fixed Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes and Codename Gordon failing to backup correctly
* Fixed a bug where the message "the game files will be deleted and re-acquired" would repeat
* Fixed offline mode failing after not connecting to Steam for more than a month
* Optimization to the Steam filesystem to reduce game launch and level transition time
* Simplified debug-launch process for MOD developers. MOD developers no longer need to place a config file in their directory
* Added a registry key for MOD developers to use to locate a user's Steam installation located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Steam\SourceModIn stallPath
Updates wil automatically install the next time steam is booted.
first newpost by DURON :klap: :klap:
taste in cars!
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:12.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO