It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Anker Slimtalk 3200mAh External Battery Review Anker Slimtalk 3200mAh External Battery Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anker Slimtalk 3200mAh External Battery Review

Old 20th July 2012, 07:56   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Anker Slimtalk 3200mAh External Battery Review

How many times have you left home only to find out that your smartphone was almost out of battery? Well i don't know about you all but it has happened to me more than once and although i remember a time when we didn't have cellular phones (and not a care in the world) now these little devices have become part of our daily lives (for good or bad) and so most of us can't afford to have them run out of battery while on the road. That's also the main reason as to why i started testing battery packs (external batteries) a while back and i have to say that they have saved me from lots of trouble. Today's review is about one such device and more specifically the Slimtalk 3200mAh External Battery by Anker.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...ternal-battery
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote