It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
The amount of crap Windows users face is incredible The amount of crap Windows users face is incredible
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The amount of crap Windows users face is incredible

Old 12th November 2012, 08:31   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default The amount of crap Windows users face is incredible

"Yesterday my desktop died, and so I went ahead and got a brand new Windows 8 laptop. It's always been my feeling that as years go on, user experience has been going down for people who use a computer and the Internet, because of decisions all companies make that are clearly anti-user, either because they think they know best, or in many cases, for financial gains. But from spending all night reinstalling everything and customizing the laptop, I realized just how bad it has become." Probably the biggest reason to go Mac or Linux. Such a shame Microsoft found it more important to pressure OEMs into silly Secure Boot nonsense instead of doing something about the anti-user crapware disaster. Goes to show who Microsoft cares about. Hint: it ain't you.

http://osnews.com/story/26546/The_am...s_incredibl e
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote