It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Alphacool Eisplateau Anti-Static Mat @ LanOC Reviews Alphacool Eisplateau Anti-Static Mat @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alphacool Eisplateau Anti-Static Mat @ LanOC Reviews

Old 4th August 2017, 05:27   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Alphacool Eisplateau Anti-Static Mat @ LanOC Reviews

You would think with a few desk, a large photo area, and a full sized workbench I would have room to work on things around the office. The truth is though that the workbench fills up with projects quickly and everything else overflows into the photo area because of the space it provides. That isn't a problem in itself, but the damage I have done to our past photo backdrops when everything was white was an issue. With the new wooden setup the idea was that dings, scratches, and scuffs wouldn't be as big of a concern and for the most part they haven't been. But I want to take good care of the space when getting into big projects. I've been looking for a mat to work on for a while and it just so happens that Alphacool has one that was perfect both for protection but also with nice information on the surface to help with projects. Today let's take a quick look and see if it ended up doing what I needed it to do.

https://lanoc.org/review/other/7587-...nti-static-mat
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote