It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Acer unveils space-saving ME mini tower and XC desktops for (low) power users Acer unveils space-saving ME mini tower and XC desktops for (low) power users
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Acer unveils space-saving ME mini tower and XC desktops for (low) power users

Old 19th October 2012, 07:54   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Acer unveils space-saving ME mini tower and XC desktops for (low) power users

The arrival of Windows 8 is a good excuse for the PC industry to flood the market with so much hardware, consumers will be blinded by so much choice. Acer's jabbing its digits into your eyes with its new lineup of low-end desktops for the casual user. The ME micro towers will take an Intel Core i5 or I7, 2TB HDDs and up to 16GB of RAM. If you don't have anywhere else to stash your smartphone, the chassis comes with a recess desk on top with a USB port for easy charging. Those looking for something a little less demanding can pick up an XC desktop, a space-saving unit that will take an Intel Core i3, a 1TB HDD and up to 6GB of RAM. Prices for the ME begin at $700, while the cheaper XCs will set you back a much more modest $400.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/18/acer-me-xc/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote