Madshrimps Forum Madness

Madshrimps Forum Madness (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/)
-   For Sale (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/f19/)
-   -   FS : 2 X GTX 480 and 1 X GTX 480 Lightning, P55, DDR3 (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/f19/fs-2-x-gtx-480-1-x-gtx-480-lightning-p55-ddr3-75904/)

Pt1t 12th November 2010 10:12

FS : GTX 480 Lightning, P55, DDR3
 
I m selling :

Shiping cost to Belgium = 7


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSI GTX 480 Lightning (VGA alone)

350



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gigabyte P55A UD6

75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asus Sabertooth i55

75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-DATA 1600X 7-7-7- , 4 X 1 Go , DDR3 , Micron D9 GTR

70



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSI BIG BANG BENCH TABLE

40


Vaio 12th November 2010 18:28

how far did you push those sticks on S1366?

Pt1t 12th November 2010 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaio (Post 264339)
how far did you push those sticks on S1366?

I didnt test it after X48 ... but all stick can do 7-6-5-18 2Ghz ... with Vdimm between 2 and 2.1V ... that s old D9GTR one :-)

Vaio 12th November 2010 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pt1t (Post 264341)
I didnt test it after X48 ... but all stick can do 7-6-5-18 2Ghz ... with Vdimm between 2 and 2.1V ... that s old D9GTR one :-)

Hmm so basicly useless for me on S1366 :) (obeying the 1.65V rule on mem)

Pt1t 13th November 2010 08:52

it works also @ 1.65V but with 8-8-8-

Vaio 14th November 2010 19:09

can you guaranteed that they do 1000mhz?

cas 8 at 1.65V, you sell 2 of them as well? or only the 4 of them?

Gamer 14th November 2010 20:09

You can trust Pt1t Vaio, he's a good man.

Vaio 15th November 2010 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamer (Post 264404)
You can trust Pt1t Vaio, he's a good man.

Luc, i trust you! |D

Ok pt1t, i'm willing to grab those sticks :)

Pm me for further details!!

Pt1t 18th November 2010 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaio (Post 264419)
Luc, i trust you! |D

Ok pt1t, i'm willing to grab those sticks :)

Pm me for further details!!

I will test linx this we with 4*1Go ... if my Classified 3 can unlock 2000 ratio on i7 970 :D

Vaio 18th November 2010 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pt1t (Post 264521)
I will test linx this we with 4*1Go ... if my Classified 3 can unlock 2000 ratio on i7 970 :D

It has to unlock it |D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:31.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO