Factor & [M]: nVentic Mach II ST/GT
Factor and [M] are happy to present you with a nice deal for those looking to step into the world of SubZero cooling, or those looking to upgrade theirs to the best of the best.
If you want a €30 discount and a modded Enlight case for an extra €15, then mention "www.madshrimps.be" in the comments of your order + post 1 reply in this thread stating what you want to order ! :)
Here we go:
Mach II ST
* Capable of removing 200W
* Undisputed extreme performance
* Condensation prevention
* Lower noise operation
* Improved start-up procedure
* Mach II ST Chip-controller
* Mach II compatible
Price in shops ~€600
Promotional price: €580
Mach II GT
* Cooling performance to highest level - beyond any competition
* Improved condensation prevention
* Intelligent heat control system
* Low noise operation
* Highly improved start-up procedure
* Windows® based user interface
* State of the art SMD Chip-controller
* Online error reporting system
* Internet upgradeable firm- & software
* Added LCD system display
* Mach II Compatible
Price in shops ~€1000
Promotional price: €960
hmm, to bad my mach I is still working :)
verry good price indeed :ws:
is that socket 939?
is there any difference in the mounting if it is to be used on socket 939?
there are still no specs of socket 939, so I think we will have to wait a while.
my guess is that you could use socket 754 kit.
tempting :), but it still is a lot of money :(
The size of the socket 939 and the 940 CPU is the same, only different pin layout.
So I\'m quit sure that the hold down mechanism won\'t change.
S939 vs 940
ok, just ordered one GT
you only live once.
bought both sockets so that I can still play with it if socket 939 gets heavily postponed
socket 939 here I come with heavily cooled sh*t!
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:18.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO