It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Mad Bargains
Inkoopactie JES-Computer Inkoopactie JES-Computer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inkoopactie JES-Computer
Closed Thread

Old 4th January 2004, 23:06   #1
Scyver

Default Inkoopactie JES-Computer

Following some planned HW stuff-buying and some more people who are also interested, I'm going too start a little sale. The deadline of ordering something would be @17/1. The price you need too look at is 'Versandpreis'

The shop is JES Computer, pretty much anything can be ordered if it is in stock or is back soon in stock. I will keep the people from JES up-to-date so they have an idea of what is going to be ordered and that they can put it away till the sale is over.

I live in Wommelgem (omgeving stad Antwerpen) and there are the products available when they reach me. You can pich them up @my place or we'll work something out to get it to your 'area'. Off course we can also send it by post/taxipost.

Ordering
------------
*Untill 17/1 (saturday)
*Payement happens from the moment you're sure of your order. Deathline 19/1, everything after that date gets cancelled. All the info can be asked and will be given by PM/Mail.

Wat do I place in my post?
---------------------------------
*Name product(s) - (in a decent order)
*Number of pieces
*Price - (Total amount)
*Your town/village
*By post? yes/no

Contact
----------
Scyver@wootweb.be

Good luck!

Closed Thread