Madshrimps Forum Madness

Madshrimps Forum Madness (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/)
-   Mad Bargains (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/f17/)
-   -   CONTEST: Make the coolest homerounded 80pins ATA cable. (http://www.madshrimps.be/vbulletin/f17/contest-make-coolest-homerounded-80pins-ata-cable-367/)

ChAoS Overlord 15th June 2002 20:49

CONTEST: Make the coolest homerounded 80pins ATA cable.
 
As the topic says.

Your task is to make an entirely and utterly kewl completely self rounded 80-pins ATA-cable. This doesn't cost a lot of money (heck my technique allows me to do 3 cables for 1.5).

The coolest cable gets a reduction allowance on an Aprilla SR50 Ditech (value reduction: 250).

ATTENTION, all home made cables must be here BEFORE 26th of june. (as I need to fill in this form with name and adress to Aprilia before the 30th of june).

So you guys have 10 (TEN) days to get it over here (everything ariving on june 26th or later will not be taken into account).

My address:

J. Huylebroeck
Steenkouter 25
9260 Serskamp
(Belgium)

May the most beautifull cable win!

this is where it all started

ChAoS Overlord 15th June 2002 21:58

Who is going to participate? Duron, I guess you are?

DUR0N 15th June 2002 22:21

Quote:

Originally posted by ChAoS Overlord
Who is going to participate? Duron, I guess you are?
awwwrrr matey, indeed i am

Jay-Jay 15th June 2002 22:26

Nice one, I hope you get a lot of contestants :-)

ChAoS Overlord 15th June 2002 22:30

Everybody please note, it would be very nice if you posted a message in this thread the day you sent your cable to me / come over to deliver it.

DUR0N 15th June 2002 22:35

due to the examns, i can only begin modding the 21 june, so my cable will prolly arrive the 26e of june.
But it will roxxors em all :) got a way cool idea.

Have you got an modded case? if so, post some pictures so that i don't make pink cables in an black heavy-metal case :) (just an example :p )
anyway, how many cable do i need to make? Just one?
Guess so, but i'm not sure...

ChAoS Overlord 15th June 2002 22:53

For the contest one cable will be sufficient. (but as always, if you have several ideas, send them all over, every cable counts as one entry to this contest).

ATM I have a brand new lian li PC60 alu (silvery) case, it's still unmodded (apart from one fan on the top of the case which was with this specific lian li type!).

There are some mods to come, namely stealth bays, LED fans, CCFL, and a plexi window, but right now I'm a bit short of cash. I have however allread ordered the LED fans (blue) and I am in the process of modding some cables myself, all are very simple in a black shrinkwrap.

Would every contestant please PM his real name, addresse to me, so that I can fill it in in time.

Duron, the fact that I want it before 26th is to be able to provide you with the reduction. I can not guarantee that it will be in time if I receive it at the 26th or later. The letter states as follows "Coupon terug te sturen voor 1 juli 2002". As always, it isn't very clear as to wether they want to have it the 1st, or as to wether I can still mail it to them the 1st. So please try to get it here as fast as possible.

DUR0N 15th June 2002 22:57

Quote:

Originally posted by ChAoS Overlord
For the contest one cable will be sufficient. (but as always, if you have several ideas, send them all over, every cable counts as one entry to this contest).

ATM I have a brand new lian li PC60 alu (silvery) case, it's still unmodded (apart from one fan on the top of the case which was with this specific lian li type!).

There are some mods to come, namely stealth bays, LED fans, CCFL, and a plexi window, but right now I'm a bit short of cash. I have however allread ordered the LED fans (blue) and I am in the process of modding some cables myself, all are very simple in a black shrinkwrap.

Would every contestant please PM his real name, addresse to me, so that I can fill it in in time.

Duron, the fact that I want it before 26th is to be able to provide
you with the reduction. I can not guarantee that it will be in time if I receive it at the 26th or later. The letter states as follows "Coupon terug te sturen voor 1 juli 2002". As always, it isn't very clear as to wether they want to have it the 1st, or as to wether I can still mail it to them the 1st. So please try to get it here as fast as possible.


IF i can do my shopping before the 21st, i can send it the 22nd. Would arive lets say 24 or 25 june.
ahhhh we'll see

so generally your case will be silvery, with blue leds...


mod: what's the price of such scooter? cuz having an 250 discount, but have to pay 3000, isen't going to work :)

TeuS 15th June 2002 23:13

NOOOOO

right after the examinations :'(
I would have participated (real neat ideas here)

BUT NO TIME:ween::ween:

DUR0N 15th June 2002 23:20

Quote:

Originally posted by TeuS
NOOOOO

right after the examinations :'(
I would have participated (real neat ideas here)

BUT NO TIME:ween::ween:

you say - i make ( you pay cable & stuff :) )


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:22.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO