It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
Your medical opinion Your medical opinion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your medical opinion
Closed Thread

Old 11th June 2006, 22:53   #1
wutske

Default Your medical opinion

Friday I had a little accident during flagswinging, the weight hit my hand pretty hard between the middle and ringfinger.
First it didn't realy hurt, but afterwards it did, but only when I did something with that hand (like frisbee-ing).

So, next day I went to the doctor and he sent me to the hospital do to an X-ray, just to be sure. Conclusion, nothing broken.

But, when I got home, I looked at the photos and noticed something strange. That black line looks like some kind of fracture to me, I'm no doctor (and honestly, I have no time to visit one atm), so I'd like to know what you think about it.

And yes, that's were it hurt when I press on it (and the doctor pressed hard and that realy did hurt). The reason why I think it is broken is because I tought I heard something crack .

Anyway, it was a bad day that friday, I broke a stick, someone was to enthousiast and kicked a hole in the drum, last but not least, my litlle accident .
So we ended up frisbee-ing

Old 11th June 2006, 23:16   #2
[M] Reviewer

Gamer Freshly Registered

my site :hit me ?
ring a bell ?
Old 12th June 2006, 08:38   #3
SuAside

it's not broken, but still maybe a hairline fracture i think. (or however they call it in english)

where is the resident mad doctor when you need em?

Old 12th June 2006, 13:38   #4
[M] Reviewer

geoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registeredgeoffrey Fully Registered

Got a car accident 4~5 months back.
Doctor said my tone wasn't broken. It still hurts like hell
I can even do some tricks with it now

I hope u don't have the same with your hand
Old 12th June 2006, 14:37   #5
[M] Reviewer

The Senile Doctor Freshly Registered

have they taken clichés with other angles?
it could be fractured but it's hard to be sure there's no superposition.
Old 12th June 2006, 16:46   #6
wutske

This picture was taken at an angle of about 45°, on the photo with my hand flat there is nothing to be seen.

@geoffrey; you're not supposed to be able to do tricks with it (you should let it rest the fasten the healing). It's possible that it remains painfull for a while (not 24/7, more like when you use the tone), my pinky still hurts when I put to much pressure on it (again flagswinging accident ).
And yes, I do hope the same, I realy need that hand, within a few weeks (now, examsn, 27/06 birthday party, 02/07 flagswinging @ Pulptuur, ...).

Closed Thread