It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
What do YOUR friends/family think of overclocking? What do YOUR friends/family think of overclocking?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What do YOUR friends/family think of overclocking?
Closed Thread

Old 11th August 2010, 09:00   #11
wutske

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
I kinda find the context of this thread silly and useless TBH.

We're geeks doing geek things and that basically what the majority of our families are going to think unless they have a similar affinity for tech. and PC's.

My wife does say anything about "Overclocking" cause basically she does not know anything about it, all the are concerned with is that "XXX" is playing on the computer....again

not to be argumentative here, just my personal opinion on the whole thing.

K.
The answers are kinda predictable, but still interesting to read, even when it's just to reassure myself that I'm not the only one .

Closed Thread