It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
Welcome to our forums! Welcome to our forums!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to our forums!
Closed Thread

Old 30th August 2010, 23:07   #551
[M] Reviewer

leeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registered

Lo C3Tuning and Jwoolard.

Question : is it Hs that repairs the Phase Change units in your team ? WOuld he mind to repair mine ( had a leakage , needs a refill and fix )

Would be fun to bench once all together... we bench for beer and you guys ?
Old 31st August 2010, 06:41   #552
c3tuning

Hi leeghoofd,

I do not know if HS would tanguintel time but should be there at our Bench party in September.
It is very good, he has repaired the cascade Maduk.

Our bench party will run from September 24 to 26. Registration is 25€ per person but lots to win largely reimburse expenses.
(Seasonic alimentation MKII 620w for exemple)

If you're interested, we do not have all the teams competing for overclocking.

Cheers,

C3

Old 31st August 2010, 19:07   #553
[M] Reviewer

leeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registered

Lo C3, possible to provide me his email so I can ask him if he wants to repair the unit plz...

That would already be great !
Old 31st August 2010, 19:57   #554
Vaio

where are you from leeghoofd? perhaps i can help you

Old 31st August 2010, 20:46   #555
[M] Reviewer

Gamer Freshly Registered

He lives close to me
Got a cascade here that's needs some finetuning, maybe we could meet ?

Erpe-Mere is the place to be.
Old 31st August 2010, 21:19   #556
c3tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeghoofd View Post
Lo C3, possible to provide me his email so I can ask him if he wants to repair the unit plz...

That would already be great !
I will communicate it in private

Old 22nd September 2010, 19:19   #557
klipsch24

Default not understanding all these diffrent benchmark stats

i've been playing around with the setting on my motherboard, this ddr3 and am3 platform ,is some what confusioning, and still dont understand all the timing for it either, i built this computer in march 2010, bought some ram that is more for an intel then an amd am3 , motherboard is an MSI NF980-G65 , ram G skill F3-15000CL9D-4GBRH, psu corsair TX750W, tower NZXT BETA, hd WD carviar green sata 500 / wd rapture 10,00 74gb sata, cpu amd phenom II x3 720 be 2.8 gb , i just dont understand ,the conflicting benchmarks stats, and some of the bios setting are kinda confuisioning me as well ,at one time itwas alot clearer to me on ocing , but that was on my last build amd 2500 barton and a epox 8KRA+2 and corsair ddr 2700 and later ddr 3200 , beem reading about all the overclocks on am3 platforms just not many on my msi nf980-g65, when i bought the ram i made a mistake , at the time it seened like the best ram ,then they stop producing it ,and couldnt find another set for a toll of 8 gigs. now im trying to make it work with some luck, its just funny that one setting is faster then the other when you'd think it would be the other way around, i've come to the conclusion i'm i'm in over my head here lol. anyone got some advice on or able to explain thses conflictioning stats ? thanks klipsch24

Old 19th November 2010, 23:18   #558
cyanoramphus

Default Myself

Hello

My name is Andreas Bu. aka cyanoramphus,aged 46 - my location is in Germany, near Darmstadt, studied biotechnology, do now a job in Education-(teaching teenagers),do s.t. overclocking just for Fun-
thatz all folks(for the moment!) I#m grateful ti be here - tks.

cu

Old 19th November 2010, 23:34   #559
[M] Reviewer

Wilkommen du kleine
Old 13th December 2010, 15:54   #560
yuna kawyra

hello my name is Christopher and I'm 21. I love overclocking and i'm looking for some guy in belgium to teach me NO2 overclocking. I already did overcloing on my intel i7 920@4,2 Ghz but i want to learn more then if some one can help me. Let send me a mail

Closed Thread