It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
Welcome to our forums! Welcome to our forums!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to our forums!
Closed Thread

Old 17th June 2010, 14:02   #531
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

If you have issues with Intel, this is not the place to post them.

Quote:
WARNING - DELETING THIS POST VIOLATES MY RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH
No it does not. When you registered an account on this forum you agreed to:

Quote:
The owners of Madshrimps Forum Madness reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
this is a privately owned website & forum. I'm not violating anything by removing/editing any content you post on our website.
Old 17th June 2010, 14:14   #532
Stuart21

"If you have issues with Intel, this is not the place to post them."

Could you advise the correct place? I was responding to a link sent to me re Intel, located on MadShrimps. I imagine MadShrimps allows both sides of the story - not just republishing intel PR?

Thanks,
Stuart.

Old 17th June 2010, 14:20   #533
Madshrimp

Quote:
Could you advise the correct place?
http://www.intel.com/feedback.htm?iid=ftr+contact

Quote:
I was responding to a link sent to me re Intel, located on MadShrimps.
what link?
Quote:
I imagine MadShrimps allows both sides of the story
what story?

without info on what you are replying to it's hard to get an idea what this is about...
Old 23rd June 2010, 00:34   #534
CJ|SmOkE|

*edit*

Old 23rd June 2010, 18:11   #535
[M] Reviewer

leeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registered

if your cooler rocks as hard as you mentioned Stu, then you would be rich by now... as everyone would use ya Cooler... Intel melting problems ? get real... We publish the truth or based on our findings, not some out of the blue claim...
Old 11th July 2010, 14:19   #536
soundx98

Default Yo Yo

An oldfaht here.
Can't figure out why I haven't registered here earlier?

Old 18th July 2010, 22:06   #537
Pop

Default Hello ! I'm Pop

First of all I want to say, Congrats to Massman for his win in the Euro Final of GOOC 2010. I know those wins don't come easy. I also understand Taipei is a really nice place to visit when between Typhoons !

So, Massman Good Luck !!!

Pop ... is what my kids call me. Pop, Old Man you know something that is useful at the time. But I know they care. They'd better or I'll cut them out of the Will. LOL !!

Okay, I've been doing PC & computers for a very, very long time. Several life times it seems. I've raised my three sons to build their own and to fix them for others. It's a good way to make some money and to meet some nice folks.

The PC I'm using right now is so old. I won't even put down how old but be it safe to say that 5 or so years ago ti was "in it's prime" at the time. My youngest son and I finished a new build for My Favorite Wife and I'm in the middle of doing anew build for me.

For Favorite Wife, we used a MSI 890GXM-G65 motherboard with an AMD 965 BE CPU., 8Gigs of OCZ AMD Black memory and an MSI 5770 Hawk Video card. All of that getting juice from a SeaSonic X650 power supply and stuffed into a SilverStone GD05 case with viewing on Her Panasonic TC-P50V10. Runs like a rocket. So I did all of that for her and she won't let me near it with a game in my hand ... man talk about spouse abuse ....

But like I said I'm in the middle of doing my new build. It will be around an ASUS M4A89TD PRO/USB3 with 16Gigs of memory. I'll tell more later.

But for now, thanks for letting me become a member of Mad Shrimp !

Old 18th July 2010, 22:33   #538
[M] Reviewer

leeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registered

lo sirs, welcome at the Mad house...

WE RESPECT THE ELDERLY ! ( at least I do )
Old 18th July 2010, 22:57   #539
Madshrimp

that's because you are one too Leeghoofd

@Pop: welcome aboard, and good luck with the build, one advice: SSD for OS/Application disk. no other upgrade will give your machine such a speed boost
Old 18th July 2010, 23:55   #540
Pop

Thank you jmke !!

Got my Intel X-25 M sitting right here next to me ready too go.

I'm just waiting for you guys to finish the testing of the memory I'm planning to get.

The only other mem test on the G.Skill that I know of was made in Italy.

Pop

Closed Thread