It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
Hi Hi
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hi
Closed Thread

Old 20th December 2011, 11:57   #1
Bloitz

Default Hi

Couldn't find the Introduction forum and the link at the top says it's closed so here I am.

I'm Bloitz, I live in Oost-Vlaanderen Belgium. Got my first pre-assembled rig @ the age of 12 (P4 2.4 Ghz, nVidia Geforce MX440, rubbish Aopen motherboard and case). It didn't take long before I opened it and eventually took my first steps in overclocking. Couldn't raise voltage so I was capped at 165 Mhz FSB. Started upgrading RAM, CPU, video card and soon I was hooked to hardware and PC's.

Now I'm running a Sandy Bridge build since a week (Yea, I bought into the Bulldozer Hype and bought a CH5F (for sale now btw) so I didn't jump onto the SB wagon right away).
My watercooled CPU-only loop: MCP 35X - EK multioption res - XSPC RX360 w/ 3 Scythe GT AP30's - EK Supreme HF Acetal nickel - Tygon tubing w/ black bitspower barbs.

Personal stuff:
I'm a student in Gent. I like long walks on the beach and romantic ... Oh, who am I kidding, probably not many damsels here.
I go out, I play games (BF3) and I have a dog (Rottweiler, almost 6 months now) so pretty basic dime a dozen stuff.
I'm interested in a lot of stuff ( the more one knows, the better) except (and not limited to) Twilight, how awesome Mac iShit is and consoles.

Why I joined?
Well, let's face it: Belgium is a small country and if it wasn't for our recent lack of government then we'd be rather unknown (aside from the occasional pie in Bill gates' face ) so I was surprised to see madshrimps was Belgian and we even have an OC team. So props to you guys for making us noticed out there
I'm hoping to learn more about OC'ing, hopefully I'll be able to help out others as well (I'm not a complete noob (although my Sandy Bridge OCing knowledge isn't quite up to par yet, I'm pretty good with AMDs))

EDIT:
Trying to find Rules/forum FAQ thread ... Anyone who could point me in the right direction?

Last edited by Bloitz : 20th December 2011 at 12:40.

Closed Thread