It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
Good and Bad; Right and Wrong Good and Bad; Right and Wrong
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Good and Bad; Right and Wrong
Closed Thread

Old 3rd August 2004, 09:29   #1
[M] Reviewer

Sidney Freshly Registered
Default Good and Bad; Right and Wrong

What are the similarities between Superman and Satan?

1) They are both physically strong.
2) They may both be handsome looking.
3) Nice to their own kinds.
4) They are wealthy.
5) They are well educated and smart.
6) They are PC enthusiasts.

I am quite sure there are more, except, there is only one difference between them.

While Satan kills the weak so that the strong could exist, Superman kills the strong so that the weak can exist.

Or, do I get the names confused. Let’s talk a look at recent history.

The Nazis killed the weak, so that the “strong” would exist for a thousand years.

Saddam was strong and killed the weak, so that the “strong” will exist.

U.S. killed the “strong”, so that the U.S. could survive?? Is this the reason, Americans are bad? Okay, may be the answer is “yes” to some of you.

Hold on; this Samurai draws his sword so fast, he manages to kill another Samurai with a slower draw. Does this mean the dead Samurai had no intention to kill? Well, I don’t want to call the dead Samurai “Ninja”. Assuming I did, should the Samurai wait until he was cut up a dozen times by the Ninja before he went for the killing strike?

Now, the honor of the Samurai is in question. Not only he was blamed by the people in the village for not waiting the Samurai committee to give the okay before he stroke the dead Ninja, he was blamed for not being a good “house keeper”.

Let me say one thing; Hitler was a strong man. And, damn it, I’d wish the Samurai was there to kill him long before he cut up Europe in pieces. I’d wish the U.S. had done something before the killings of hundred of thousands in Cambodia. I’d wish the U.S. had done something before many killed in East Africa. Why didn’t we? Are we strong but not strong enough?

I would apologize to the Ninja if his death was slow. I would not apologize to the people from another village and the committee for my action. It is my blood that would be drawn if I don’t take the decisive action; it is more blood from the weak that must be bled daily so that we could make another excuse for not doing anything.

Then, again, we would never know if the Samurai was killed first, because we all become Satan’s soldiers.

Opteron 165 (2) @2.85 1.42 vcore AMD Stock HSF + Chill Vent II
Closed Thread