It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
fun ways to boost ur post-number fun ways to boost ur post-number
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

fun ways to boost ur post-number

Old 26th August 2006, 13:05   #2201
wutske

Evil Bert strikes again

Old 28th August 2006, 13:30   #2202
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChBKqcRpmDs"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChBKqcRpmDs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 28th August 2006, 16:05   #2203

Bosw8er Freshly Registered

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/4633#
Old 2nd September 2006, 20:27   #2204
wutske

http://www.isnichwahr.de/redirect15109.html
Old 5th September 2006, 15:17   #2205

Old 6th September 2006, 15:41   #2206

"You guys busy today?" I said, trying to be chatty.
http://www.zug.com/gab/index.cgi?fun...e ad_id=68619
Old 8th September 2006, 18:00   #2207
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Sexual urges of men and women

"I never have quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. And I never figured out why men think with their head and women think with their heart. And I never yet have figured out how the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil when it hears the words "I do."

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me." I said, "WHAT???"

So she says the words that I and every husband on the planet dread. She explains that I must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman. I'm thinking, "What was her first clue?" I finally realize that nothing was going to happen that night, so I went to sleep.
The very next day, we went shopping at a big, unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on three different, very expensive outfits. She could not decide which one to take, so I told her to take all three of them. She then tells me that she wants matching shoes worth $200.00 a pair to which I say OK. And then we go to the jewellery department where she gets a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you. She was so excited. She must have thought that I was one wave short of a shipwreck, but I don't think she cared. I think she was testing me when she asked for a tennis bracelet because she does not even play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I told her that it was OK. She was almost sexually excited from all of this, and you should have seen her face when she said, "I'm ready to go to the cash register."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No, honey, I don't feel like buying all this stuff now." You should have seen her face. It went completely blank. I then said, "Really, honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."
And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a man."

I figure that I won't be having sex again until some time after the Spring of 2008 but godammit it was worth it."
Old 13th September 2006, 19:31   #2208
wutske

Put your business in our anus: http://www.anuslaptops.com/index.htm
Old 2nd October 2006, 15:20   #2209

Post it: For the little things you'll forget
Old 13th October 2006, 15:18   #2210

He shoots, he scores