| ||Thread Tools|
|29th January 2009, 06:09||#1|
If you've seen these before I apologize, they were sent to a friend whom sent them to me.
Subject: redneck tips
1. Never take a beer to a job interview.
2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
3. It's considered tacky to take a cooler to church.
4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
5. Even if you're certain that you are included in the will, it is
still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
1. When decanting wine, make sure that you tilt the paper cup, and pour
slowly so as not to "bruise" the fruit of the vine.
2. If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold it with your
fingers covering the label.
ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME
1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a
2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table...no matter how good his
1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a job that should
be done in private using one's OWN truck keys.
2. Proper use of toiletries can forestall bathing for several days.
However, if you live alone, deodorant is a waste of good money.
3. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they
tend to detract from a woman's jewelry and alter the taste of her
DATING (Outside the Family)
1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date.
2. Be aggressive. Let her know you're interested: "I've been wanting to
go out with you since I read that stuff on the fillin' station bathroom
wall two years ago."
3. Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will
say 10:00 PM; Others might say "Monday." If the latter is the answer,
it is the man's responsibility to get her to school on time.
1. Crying babies should be taken to the lobby and picked up immediately
after the movie has ended.
2. Refrain from talking to characters on the screen. Tests have proven
they can't hear you.
|29th January 2009, 09:53||#2|
Join Date: May 2002
Kind of spooky that some of the people described have moved to Europe too
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Advice on VGA card & PS||dissabled||General Madness - System Building Advice||1||21st December 2008 12:57|
|New build, Rate/ Advice plz experts||Proweedsmoker||General Madness - System Building Advice||11||9th May 2008 15:12|
|Temporary new build in attendance of Yorkfield, any advice?||Wolf2000me||Hardware/Software Problems, Bugs||5||14th December 2007 20:29|
|advice on DDR2 please||Lino||General Madness - System Building Advice||11||10th September 2007 14:53|
|Need some advice on hardware upgrade||Hultiz||General Madness - System Building Advice||11||23rd February 2007 21:18|
|How to OC my Leadtek winfast A6600GT AGP to the max safety (need some advice)||lengcai||Hardware Overclocking and Case Modding||3||4th February 2007 18:18|
|Need advice on cooling||Maffia||General Madness - System Building Advice||2||26th July 2006 17:18|
|advice on very silent barebone||The Senile Doctor||General Madness - System Building Advice||5||23rd April 2005 20:15|
|Want some advice for a fileserver upgrade.||FreeStyler||General Madness - System Building Advice||0||6th March 2004 11:11|
|laptop advice needed||RichBa5tard||General Madness - System Building Advice||16||11th July 2003 14:04|