It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
baahahahahahaha URGENT REPLY REQUESTED... haha baahahahahahaha URGENT REPLY REQUESTED... haha
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

baahahahahahaha URGENT REPLY REQUESTED... haha
Closed Thread

Old 1st October 2004, 17:00   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
baahahahahahaha URGENT REPLY REQUESTED... haha

okay.. so I'm at work. I receive this mail in our global support mailbox yesterday

Quote:
FAX: .27-31-332-1602
E-MAIL:.mikesmith1@webmail.co.za

Dear Sir,

I have picked-up the trust and courage to write you this letter with divine confidence that you are a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important business transaction believing also that you will never let me down either now or in the future.My name is MIKE SMITH a senior Auditing Officer with the Peoples Bank in South Africa.

There is an account opened in this bank in 1980 and since 1996 nobody has operated on thisaccount again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited to the government as dormant account.The owner of this account is Mr. Duckson Fritz, a foreigner, he was a miner at Kruger Gold Company, a geologist by profession, and he died since 1996 in a plane crash. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that this compa! ny does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (US$12 million) Twelve million United States Dollars.

I want to transfer this sum of Twelve million United States Dollars into a safe foreign account abroad. I am contacting you based on the fact that you are a foreigner because this money can only be approved for payment to a foreigner.I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before.However I got your contact from a trade consultant here in South Africa, though I did not disclose the purpose of my seeking for a foreign business partner to him.Although we will still have to meet to sign some agreement before the final transfer of the fund into any of your designated bank account. I have involved a very senior official in the operational department, and we have agreed that after the transfer of the money into your account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the total sum, my colleagues and I will have 60% while 10% ! will be used to reimburse any expenses incurred.

All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a risk free situation on the side of both parties.Please note that this deal can only take place on the following conditions;

1. You will provide the bank account and other relevantparticulars information for easy and onward Remittance of the Twelve million USD.

2. Absolute confidentiality and sincerity will be required and guaranteed, considering our positions in the bank.

3. Assurance that our own share will be released to us in good faith when this money finally gets into your account.All things being equal, this transaction will be within 10 working days as soon as we hear from you.

Please treat with utmost confidentiality. Contact me as quickly as possible through my e-mail: mikesmith1@webmail.co.za or above telephone.Expecting your urgent response,

Best Regards.

Yours faithfully

MR. MIKE SMITH

No.15 Pickering .St
Durban .3001

South Beach.South Africa.
usually I just delete this crap; but hey, why not just hit reply for fun. say to him this:

Sorry we only support linux

so today I get this in the mailbox:

Quote:
Dear ,
Thanks for your mail,but before we proceed i will like to ask you some few questions.
(1) Are you a full dedicated Islamic man or christain?
(2) How old are you?
(3) Did you have the fear of almighty God the most gracious and merciful?
(4)How strong is your bank account that will accumulate this fund?
(5)What type of business are you into?
Please maintain absolute respect for the confidentiality of this business transaction.Feel free to ask any questions you consider necessary for the positive progress towards the conclusion of this transaction.I want us to continue all our communications on telephone/fax because email is not safe for us.Therefore,try and include your tel/fax number on your next mail.
Your immediate response is highly welcome.
Thanks
Best Regards
Mike Smith
to which I respond, of course:

Quote:
(1) Are you a full dedicated Islamic man or christain?

I'm a Satanist

(2) How old are you?

(3) Did you have the fear of almighty God the most gracious and merciful?

God should fear me

(4)How strong is your bank account that will accumulate this fund?

40 Million $

(5)What type of business are you into?

Stock Market
that's all I filled in and my name of course, John Smith.

now 8 hours later...

Quote:
Hello , John Smith
Please maintain absolute respect for the confidentiality of this business transaction.Feel free to ask any questions you consider necessary for the positive progress towards the conclusion of this transaction.I want us to continue all our communications on telephone/fax because email is not safe for us.Therefore,try and include your tel/fax number on your next mail.
Your immediate response is highly welcome.
Thanks
Best Regards
Mike Smith

must... stop.. laughing.. nice ending of my day
Old 1st October 2004, 17:07   #2
[M] Reviewer

Sidney Freshly Registered

Shoud reply;

My location, fax and phone numbers are high level secret, only trusted members and those have scored over 66 kills know the codes.

Please submit your fax/telephone number and location so that we could contact you. Again, email is unsafe.

Opteron 165 (2) @2.85 1.42 vcore AMD Stock HSF + Chill Vent II
Old 1st October 2004, 17:09   #3
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

replied

DOH forgot to change sender address; know it's coming from my personalone

baha
Old 1st October 2004, 19:19   #4
[M] Reviewer

Gamer Freshly Registered

didn't know you where a satanist
Old 1st October 2004, 19:42   #5
kr15t0f

lol

Old 5th October 2004, 22:18   #6
GorenBarry

Lol

reminds me :: http://www.koelman.com/brandbrieven/

Old 29th May 2005, 09:53   #7
agent #2

I got a simular e-mail this morning.

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Dear Friend,
You may be surprise to receive this email from me since you do not know me personally. I am Mr. Ramond Tanko, the son of Mr Tanko Moaba, who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I was furnish with viable information from the online directory when searching for a lieable partner and decided to write you.
Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johanesburg in South Africa, to deposite the sum of twenty five million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (US$25.500.00) in a diplomatic security company for safekeeping, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. I decide to instruct the Company in Johanesburg South Africa to move this consignment to their mother company here in Italy where I am now living as a refugee .
This money was deposited in a truck box as diplomatic items of high value. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for farms and establishment of new farm in Swaziland.
This land problem came when Zimbabwe president Mr. Robert Mugabe,introduced a new land resolution that wholly affected rich farmers mainly white and some few black farmers. This resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwe war veterans and some lunatics in the society.Infact a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed program which my father was one of the victims.
It is against this background that i am currently staying in Italy as a refugee and to seek for a trust worthy individual/firm to advice me in making the rightfull investment as well as to provide foreign account(s) where the funds will be lodge into. Since the law of the Italy prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker) to open account or to be involved in any such finacial transaction.
As regards your commission/remuneration, i have decided to offer you 20% of the total sum immidiately after we cleared the consignment from the diplomatic security company vault and i have set aside 10% of the total sum for any expenses incurred during the course of this transaction.

I shall commit half of my share of the total sum into a joint venture project preferably in the purchase of real estate or other profitable business venture. Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind. As soon as i get your consent, i will furnish you with the details and contact of the diplomatic security company and i will send to you all the documents that will enable us to collect the consignment containing the money from the security company.
Please contact me with this e-mail address, tankoram2@netscape.net, while i implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction.

yours faithfully,
Mr Ramond Tanko.

Closed Thread