It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
80.000 people in Brussels protest over MP3 murder 80.000 people in Brussels protest over MP3 murder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

80.000 people in Brussels protest over MP3 murder
Closed Thread

Old 24th April 2006, 19:17   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
80.000 people in Brussels protest over MP3 murder

About 80,000 people have taken part in a silent march in Brussels to protest over the murder of a teenager who refused to give thieves his MP3 player

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4936990.stm
Old 24th April 2006, 19:47   #2
OCTB Crew

jort Freshly Registered

very good!!!

it's a shame this murder happend

john when i was at your place we talked about some thing similar.
about that guy with the the leather jacket at the tramstop, when he refused to give his jacket they stabbed him with a knife.

and they where from the same nationality
Old 24th April 2006, 19:57   #3
Madshrimp

Quote:
Originally posted by jort

about that guy with the the leather jacket at the tramstop, when he refused to give his jacket they stabbed him with a knife.
and that was not recent, 10 years ago already, things don't quite improve over time
Old 24th April 2006, 20:00   #4
SuAside

it's ****ing bullshit. if a moroccan kid had gotten stabbed he'd have been page 15 in the newspaper.

what do you think a petition is going to accomplish? what do you think a protest march again 'violence' is going to accomplish?

you think the 'evildoers' care about a stupid march? if they were so involved with the community, they wouldnt have stabbed some kid over his ****ing mp3 player...

what do you want politicians to do? you want more cops on the streets? that wont help jack ****.

soothe your mind in the knowledge that you've done the right thing... you've signed the petition, you've walked the march, you're in the clear! you've shown you cared! now you can wash your hands off the whole event.

go vote Vlaams Blok, i'm sure more hate will solve it all.

think about it next time you grab your purse tight when you cross a colored boy in the street, remind yourself of it when you curse the immigrant for trying to make a living "by stealing a whitemans job", think about it next time you're happy with the fact that those colored guys get packed in ghettos with little possibility to become anything but some "dirty immigrant"...

change starts at home, not with some stupid petition... think about it.

Old 24th April 2006, 20:05   #5
[M] Reviewer

The Senile Doctor Freshly Registered

It's nothing new...
they make a big thing out of it, but all times have known these incidents...
only thing I think of it is that if a northafrican kid got stabbed in the same way by belgians, it wouldn't be on page 15, it'd be on page 1 because his fellow northafrican friends would light Brussels on fire.

Let's not go there. Political opinions only result in unsolvable discussions, I **** on politics, history has shown only money is real.

I deal with all kind of people in my work, and I see just as much lowlife assholes in any color, however I promise I'll shoot the head of any lousy **** trying to steal my property if I can help it, doctor or not.I preserve life of those who would preserve mine.

x-cuse my guttermouth, can't help it if I'm not allowed to swear from 06:00am to 09:00 pm, it all comes out afterwards
Old 24th April 2006, 20:11   #6
Madshrimp

let if all vent here, no probs with that, the "color" of the persons involved doesn't matter much here; more the attitude of the person wanting to kill somebody over nothing
Old 24th April 2006, 20:17   #7
[M] Reviewer

The Senile Doctor Freshly Registered

we're shocked with that kind of thing happening, but it doesn't mean much considering what happens everyday in 90% of the world...
Old 24th April 2006, 20:37   #8
[M] Reviewer

piotke Freshly Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by jmke
let if all vent here, no probs with that, the "color" of the persons involved doesn't matter much here; more the attitude of the person wanting to kill somebody over nothing
and in the middle of the most visited trainstation in Belgium. How many hundred thousands of people just walk over the place it happened a day. Enourmously.
Old 24th April 2006, 20:42   #9
[M] Reviewer

Sidney Freshly Registered

My condolence to the boy's family. It all boils down to the fact that we have much to improve on; and it is all resting on each of us.

Opteron 165 (2) @2.85 1.42 vcore AMD Stock HSF + Chill Vent II
Old 24th April 2006, 21:12   #10
[M] Reviewer

biCker Freshly Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by SuAside
it's ****ing bullshit. if a moroccan kid had gotten stabbed he'd have been page 15 in the newspaper.

No offence/racism thing meant, but if a moroccan kid got stabbed Brussels would be on fire by now....
Closed Thread