btw, there's a little mistake in your sig, it's not a thermaltake heatsink, it's a thermalright
Damn, I always get confused by those two :)
tnx for noticing ;)
simple as it seems.....u actually tried defragging your HD??
Things to check:
- Harddisk almost full -> kills performance
- CPU overheated -> goes over to slow mode
- Via chipset -> check for new drivers
- AGP drivers -> download and install (no beta's!!!)
- check for virusses -> online scan (not through local antivirus, it might be affected)
- check for too much spyware, adware etc -> download & install ad-aware
- put your auto-go-to-sleep-modus off, put your screensaver off, it might put up under windows while playing games!
- check your harddisk with tools available through the internet
- benchmark your pc and check for slow running parts (memory, cpu, vga, hdd, ...)
If you can't find out check for your local pctechnician.
Kinda weird since I already had non-bèta drivers...
can you verify that statement?
AMD can have thermal throttle with mobo/BIOS support. Not chip based like intel.
And online virus scanners aren't much better, you'll have to download them first, and they can get corrupted during that process. A network scan with a clean PC is the best option.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO