1) So prime doesn’t lock your pc ? (Y/N)
2) How do the games run with opened up pc with 30cm fan blowing ? (Good/Bad)
3) Check DMA settings (control panel - system - device manager - IDE/ATA - primary - advanced : check transfer mode (post transfer mode here)
3) a) if transfer mode = PIO : click “update driver”, don’t point to any location and update the driver, this restores ultra dma
prime doesn't lock my pc
dnno how games run with closed pc, always did it like this
dma thing is "dma, if available"
One in three answers correct !
- answer question 2
- check the transfer mode, isn't there a box beneath "dma if available" ?
VIA IDE drivers might be the problem.
- Still waiting for an answer on question 2
If the result is still bad try running the cpu at stock speed and the memory at non-aggresive timings ...
games are running bad in my opinion with case open and 30 cm fan
seems more like a software issue, then a hardware one.
uninstall those VIA 4in1/Catalyst drivers
and install the latest 4.8 ones. leave the system without VIA's for time being. try again.
and update to DX9c while you are at it :)
i've installed omega drivers and it helps a bit, specialy in joint operations
how do I uninstall via drivers ?
i've got the 4.9 beta drivers to, i'll try those
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:47.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO