HOW-TO: Flashing your BIOS
- download the awd800.zip file (unzip in temp dir)
- download the th7h_43a.zip file (unzip in same temp dir)
- surf to http://www.bootdisk.com/ and download Win9x bootdisk ( http://dos.li5.org/IMGS/WIN98SE.EXE )
- put an empty disk in a: drive and run the win98se.exe
- afterwards delete the following files from the a: disk
*only the following files, deleting any other files might break the bootdisk *
- now you should have enough room to copy the following files from the temp folder to the a: drive
- now reboot your system with the disk inserted and make sure you have the A drive as 1st boot device
- now start the flashprogram by typing
awd800 (press enter)
when asked for a file name "th7h_43a.bin"
- now it will ask if you like to save the current bios, pressing Y will write a .bin file onto the floppy
- when the old bios is back-upped the new BIOS will be programmed.
- at the end press F1 and go straight into the bios to change your settings
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:34.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO