Teemto's bench log
In navolging van...
Currently testing: 2600K on P8P67 Pro
- Get better CPU benchmarks for quad core CPU (should be a lot better than my AMD setup).
- Make better use of Gskill Flare
- Get better AM3, 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03 scores than with my 1090T
Cards to be benched on this setup:
* CPU running stable on 5GHz (1,4V)-5,1(1,45V) with Corsair H70 watercooling
* RAM running at 2133 7-10-7-2T @ 1,7V
* 1,45V to 1,5V is needed for 5,2
* At 1,56V no boot in windows at 5,3 => will try booting with EIST on and using TurboEVO to crank it up once in Windows.
* Will test how far the Bclk goes as
* Need to make some 3DM01 runs with the 2x 5870's for stage 5 of the CC ;-D
* Also need to do some RAM timings tweaking: Need to check with the master Albrecht ;-)
Overall impression of P8P67: Nice value for money. EFI bios is not yet mature (probably to be expected).
Go go go :)
- Updated bios to 1253. Feels a bit less quircky than the previous beta bios.
- Started running the HD5970 benches under Xp
- AM3 and 3DM01SE at 5.2GHz w/ HD5970 @ 900/1200 (with voltage increase to 1.087V).
- Others at 5.1GHz w/ HD5970 @ 850/1200
Just some quick runs. Maybe higher clocks after finetuning.
- Did the SuperPi and Pifast at 51x103 at 1.5V, WPrime32M isn't stable.
For higher speeds and voltages I'll have to switch to my phase change.
- Test the 2x5870's as one will go to my bro as B-day present this weekend.
(I'll see if I can warm him up to join the club with his E8400 ;-) ).
- Prep second SSD for Unigine DX11/Vantage/3DMark11 tests.
- Second SSD with Win7 prepped
- Added another 50+ points with Sandy+HD4870 combo:D
Put the 2600K under phase, but that's for the weekend.
Great, we are above 13k points already !!!
WinXP benches done with 8800GTX +76.8 points and one gold cup:D
Not bad, but not satisfied with 3DM01 and 3DM03 scores. Will check out driver settings.
Reduced clock speeds a bit and 3DM01 and 03 are more to my expectations.
Total points added tonight: 96,6 still need to run Vantage.
Nice one Teemto, you almost had my score in aquamark !!!
I had 5800mhz 980x clockspeed, you only 5200 SB.
Tried to use the phase with the 2600K, but no improvement in clock speed and it didn't like the cold. Sandy likes it hot :D
So max CPU-Z for now is 5357MHz :rolleyes:
Flares run a lot better/stable on the 1155 than they did on the AM3.
Went as far as 1,6V on the core but 5400 is a no go.
So back to the H70. At least my electricity bill will benefit from it ;-)
Did some 9800GTX tests, rest will be for tonight. Managed to sneak ahead of some belgian guy called Gamer :woot: .
Seriously Luc, dump the 980 and get 3x 2600k's instead.
Next aim: 50 cups & medals achievement. With a couple more low cost GPU's that should not be to difficult.
Dreaming of a 5,7GHz Sandy and on the lookout for a GeForce 8800Ultra.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:36.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO