It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Hardware Madness > Hardware Overclocking and Case Modding
Cmon lads !! We need you and joe and joe Cmon lads !! We need you and joe and joe
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cmon lads !! We need you and joe and joe
Closed Thread

Old 5th December 2009, 22:58   #331
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massman View Post
Tbh, I think the overclockers was the bottleneck
"the overclockers"

the king has spoken!
Old 6th December 2009, 11:30   #332
[M] Reviewer

leeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registered

loosing serious territory almost impossible to snatch 5th spot again... we need to shave off at least 6 secs on tuesday... let's just go for a 31 secs flat, that would be nice

Last edited by leeghoofd : 6th December 2009 at 11:53.
Old 6th December 2009, 12:16   #333
[M] Reviewer

Gamer Freshly Registered

Go and get me a sempron 140 somewhere, I'll buy it and we will be third again
Old 6th December 2009, 12:24   #334
[M] Reviewer

leeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registeredleeghoofd Fully Registered

out of stock at Alternate but thing is we got nothing to gain , nor to loose either... me and MM will go for the kill loooooooool
Old 6th December 2009, 19:14   #335
[M] Reviewer

Just tested Vista iso Win7.. clock for clock I gain dead easy a second of my current time... let's hope the CPU does 5ghz to get sub 30sec
Old 8th December 2009, 19:49   #336
[M] Reviewer

We had a few hours of LN2 fun... things got a bit messed up due to zero knowledge of Vista lol. I had 2 installs prepped, but not really tested them into depth. One install would only allow up to 360 FSB, Xp and the other Vista managed to get up to 369 stable... We could runa ll tests on it at them speeds, so the CPU is not the limiting factor here when we upped one mhz more. Must be board/setting related...

Final score for the Sempron is 29sec 433 at almost 5ghz. Too bad my task manager got a fooked up as I couldn't kill any services to increase efficiency.

Superpi went flawless and was straight gold... pi32mb still needs more (OS) and Copy waza tweaking ( prep time was a bit hectic with two sick kids and wife at home ) Pifast was pretty smooth too. We know we still can go tighter on the rams and probably FSB too on an even better board... MSI board was pretty smooth as silk and very rock solid...

Thx a lot to the magical Massman for making time to bench with an old fart...

We will fight back !!
Old 8th December 2009, 20:42   #337
Madshrimp

that score is the almost the highest in the compo
Old 8th December 2009, 20:55   #338
[M] Reviewer

Yep sadly not enough, Sub 29sec's John by ze red army very hard to beat, I need to look for a decent Bench Vista setup for wprime and pcmark ( testing right now )

Last edited by leeghoofd : 8th December 2009 at 20:57.
Old 8th December 2009, 20:59   #339
Madshrimp

we need three of those Sempron, benched on the same day, by three people on LN2; to do this
group session benchers own this compo
Old 8th December 2009, 21:01   #340
[M] Reviewer

nah that would shock them , some don't even know belgium exists For the last round, it will be some sort of group session