What CPU will you buy next? If you already did, what was it?

@ 2004/09/02
Was wondering, if you'd upgrade your current PC, what CPU would be at its heart?
Comment from ssl6 @ 2004/09/08
dam.....i wish i had that kind of money....i jus bought a new mobo, sound card, dvd burner and case.....and alot of nice @$$ clothes....ecko, fat farm, rockawear, and rings and chains and my lugz.......and now im broke....until i start distributing.....uhhh.....stuff......again
Comment from Gamer @ 2004/09/07
S939, don't know for sure.

back in business ?
not what I heard yesterday
Comment from piotke @ 2004/09/07
s775 for toying around, then back s754, then maybe Socket A again.

Then the week after, S754, 478, ..

Yeah bitches, piot back in business !
Comment from [Bonbon] @ 2004/09/07
my barton 2500+ is more then fast enough , i probably won't upgrade in a few years or so ..
Comment from ssl6 @ 2004/09/07
i just bought an athlon xp-m not 2 long ago, so ill be sticking with that for a while, i might upgrade to a64 when windows 64bit comes out....but ill probly wait about 4 months after that till they fix any bugs and stuff.....tech support rule i picked up for microsoft software
Comment from Tarantula @ 2004/09/07
AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 when price becomes "normal"
Comment from BZRK @ 2004/09/03
I've been waiting for the AMD64 4000+ (s939) to make my first steps on AMD territory.
My next upgrade won't be untill next summer however.
Comment from agent #2 @ 2004/09/02
I'm gonna wait until another price drop and then buy a a64 socket 939.
Comment from the maniak @ 2004/09/02
I won't upgrade my pc in the first year so i voted A64 s939 because by then it will be affordable... (lets hope)
Comment from kristos @ 2004/09/02
My next upgrade will defenitly be an A64 rig. s754 cuz imho, s939's only real advantage is the dual channel, and although apa @ telenet games forum pointed out that A64 benefits much more from dual channel then Axp, I don't think it justifies the price difference between s754 and s939.
I'd go for the mobile if I can get my hands on one.
Comment from Sidney @ 2004/09/02
A64 754

Already have P4 E S478.
Comment from Bosw8er @ 2004/09/02
Waiting for the XP 3200 to drop below 125 eur to upgrade my homebox and slightly OC it to 2400 or 2500 mhz with silent cooling
Comment from jmke @ 2004/09/02
vote away then
Comment from RichBa5tard @ 2004/09/02
I recently upgraded to an A64 s754. : )
Comment from A-star @ 2004/09/02
Athlon XP for me.
Not enough money to upgrade everything at the same time.
Comment from calantak @ 2004/09/02
I voted.
damn this hour of medical representatives is making me spam
Comment from jmke @ 2004/09/02
What CPU will you buy next? If you already did, what was it?
Comment from calantak @ 2004/09/02
damn, how the hell do I upgrade my fx-53 socket 939?